Requirements for the Use of Gemstone Cutting Saw Blades
1. Basic requirements for the application of diamond slices:
1. Select suitable diamond cutting blades according to the requirements of equipment planning.
2. The equipments should have safety maintenance devices, such as protective cover, power off brake, overload maintenance, etc.
3. Professional operators are equipped and used, and wear work clothes, protective glasses, earmuffs and so on.
4. Operators should not wear gloves, long hair should be placed in the work cap, and pay attention to tie and cuffs, in order to prevent danger.
5. Keep away from fire and damp environment.
2. Requirements for diamond slicing devices:
1. Excellent equipment condition, no deformation of spindle, no diameter jump, firm fixture, no vibration, etc.
2. Check whether the saw blade is damaged, whether the tooth profile is intact, whether the saw blade is flat and smooth, and whether there are any other abnormal phenomena to ensure safe operation.
3. When assembling, the direction of arrow of diamond cutting saw blade is identical with that of spindle rotation.
4. When cutting the saw blade device with diamond, we should adhere to the cleaning of the axis, chuck and flange disc, and the inner diameter of flange is the same as that of saw blade, so as to ensure the close combination of flange and saw blade, fix the positioning pin and tighten the nut. The flange size should be appropriate, and the outer diameter should be no less than 1/3 of the diameter of the saw blade.
5. Before starting the equipment, under the condition of ensuring safety, there are single-person operating equipment, turning idle, checking whether the turning of the equipment is correct, whether there is vibration, diamond cutting saw blade is loaded and then idled for several minutes, no slipping, swinging or jumping after normal operation.