Cautions for Use of Gem Cutting Saw Blades
1. Please hang the diamond saw blade vertically on the dry shelf. It is necessary to avoid wet places. Never place the diamond saw blade flat on the ground or on the shelf. Placing the diamond saw blade flat will lead to the deformation of the diamond saw blade.
2. When using, do not exceed the limit speed of the rules.
3. When using, it is necessary to wear protective cover, gloves, safety helmet, labor insurance shoes and protective glasses.
4. When equipping diamond saw blades, it is necessary to acknowledge the functions and uses of the saw blade first. You can read the instructions of the saw blade first. Avoid making mistakes and causing trouble.
5. When equipping diamond saw blades, it is necessary to check whether there are cracks, distortions, flattening, tooth loss and other phenomena in the diamond saw blades before proceeding with the equipment.
6. The sawtooth of diamond saw blade is super hard and sharp. It is necessary to handle it lightly to prevent bumping and falling on the ground.
7. After loading the diamond saw blade, it is necessary to acknowledge that the center hole of the saw blade is firmly fixed on the flange of the saw table, and that it is necessary to deceive the pad when there is a washer; then, gently push the saw blade by hand to acknowledge whether the blade rolls eccentrically or not.
8. It is necessary to align the cutting direction indicated by the arrow of the diamond saw blade with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is forbidden to reverse the direction of the equipment. Misalignment of the direction will lead to tooth loss.
9. Pre-rotation time: After replacing the diamond saw blade, it takes one minute to pre-rotate before using, so that when the saw table enters the operation condition, it can be cut.